Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern the users (“you” or “your” or “clients”) use of this website (“the Website”), it’s services (“services” and/or “treatments” and/or “appointments”) and your relationship with Luxé Salon Ltd (“Luxé”, “we”, “our” or “us”). Our registered address is Luxé Salon Ltd, Crown Vaults Building, Chester Road, Buckley, Flintshire, CH7 3AE.
It is important you take time to read the the Terms carefully as they affect your general rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to the Terms, please refrain from using our Website and services. If you have any queries around our Terms then please direct all correspondence to email@example.com, by post to the above address or via the Contact Us page of the website.
By using the Services and Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We want you to get the most out of your treatment with us, so we ask all Beauty clients to arrive 15 minutes before their appointment time. For Hair clients we ask you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment. This allows us to live up to your expectations and make sure everything is just right.
The treatments and services you book are specific to you and some require advance preparation. A 24-hour cancellation notice is kindly required. On occasions where this requirement is not upheld, a note will be recorded. We reserve the right to require full or partial payment up-front for future appointments if we feel our policy has been abused.
Hair Skin Test:- Your satisfaction, along with your safety is our main priority, so to help us maintain our 5-star service, a skin test is required 48 hours prior to your appointment. This applies to all clients who have not had a colour appointment with Luxé Salon Ltd within the last 6 months.
HD brow/Eyelash/Eyebrow Skin Test:- Clients who have not previously had eyelash or eyebrow tinting with Luxé, or have not had this service within the last 6 months are required to have a patch test 48 hours prior to their appointment.
Tanning Skin Test:- All clients who have not enjoyed a tanning treatment with Luxé within the last 6 months are required to have a patch test 24 hours prior to their appointment.
When making a booking in person, over the telephone, via e-mail or online you warrant that: The personal information that you are required to provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity. You agree to always notify us immediately of any changes to your personal details. You can do this by telephone, email or via the contact form on our website.
- Tel: 01244 641233
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form: http://www.luxe-salon.co.uk/contact
Third Party Links
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
All Treatment and Service prices are inclusive of VAT and are quoted in Pounds Sterling unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
All product prices displayed are inclusive of VAT and are quoted in Pounds Sterling unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
All intellectual property associated to Luxé Salon Ltd is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
We always try to make sure any material on our website is accurate, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on our Website, we will attempt to correct this as soon as we are able to.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: Incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
Changes & Amendments
We reserve the right to:
- Update/amend/change these Terms from time to time without notice. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. Suitable means of notification to any substantial changes will be utilised prior to them going live on the website. If you do not agree with or choose to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
- Correct any pricing errors in-salon and/or on the site at any time. All purchases are subject to availability and Luxé reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason it deems fit.
- Implement appointment cancelation prior to clients arriving at the salon and/or refuse to provide services providing just cause is evident.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of our services and use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
- The promoter is Luxé Salon Ltd,“the company”, “we”, “us”, “our”.
- Our competitions are open to residents of the UK excluding employees of Luxé Salon Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the company.
- There are no entry fees and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions unless clearly stated.
- By entering our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for our competitions and details of how to enter are always available through our Social media platforms.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person unless clearly stated within the Competition details.
- Closing dates for our competitions will always be made clear. Entries after the closing date are not permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The requirements to enter our competitions will always be made clear when announced.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend our competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with our competitions.
- Prize details will always be clearly stated.
- Prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or DM via Instagram/Facebook/Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner/s when and where the prize can be collected or when the prize will be delivered.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Our competitions and these terms and conditions are governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the UK.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [GDPR] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Providing prior consent is obtained, the winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
- Our competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network unless clearly stated.