Our Commitment to You
Privacy and protection of your personal data is important to us and we are committed to ensure you are fully informed about your rights and how we use your data. Our Privacy Notice will tell you how we collect and use your data to improve your experience with us. We’ll make sure we collect and store your data securely and only retain it for as long as we need to. You will always be in control of the way we use your data and communicate with you, and should you wish to make a change you will easily be able to do so, via your online account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Luxé Salon Limited (which we refer to as ‘Luxé’ in this Notice), a private company limited by shares and which trades as Luxé Salon in the United Kingdom.
For simplicity throughout this Notice, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means Luxé Salon.
Information we collect, it's benefit to you & why we collect it.
Depending on how you engage with us , we may collect and process your information in way that are detailed below.
You can change how we use your data, you’ll find details in the ‘Your Rights?’ section further down.
Sharing your data, why we need to & it's benefit to you.
We use partners to help us provide the best possible service, to help us understand what is important to you and to improve what we do in each area. We sometimes need to share your data in order to achieve this, but we choose our partners carefully and ensure we do everything in our power to keep your data as safe as possible. If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Examples of the partners we may share your data with are:
• IT companies who support our website and other business systems and processes.
• Operational companies who help us fulfil our obligations to you.
For example, delivery companies, training providers, document storage companies.
• Direct marketing companies who help us manage our communications with you.
• Google/Facebook to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the internet. This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our website.
• Analytics/Data insight companies.
For example, to help us understand how you use our websites; to obtain feedback on your experience; to understand if you liked our promotions and services.
• Legal and enforcement bodies where we have a legal obligation or when it is necessary to protect us both.
• Our external professional advisers and insurers.
In the event that the ownership of Luxé changes, your personal data will, where relevant, be transferred to the new owner/s or controlling party, under the terms of this Privacy Notice.
By using our services and agreeing to our privacy notice, you consent to us contacting you by post, telephone, SMS and E-mail to provide appointment confirmation, amendment, reminder and cancelation information. We may contact you to inform you of any service updates, changes and to let you know about special offers, discounts and promotions from Luxé.
never sell your personal data.
Where your personal data may be processed
Sometimes we will need to share your personal data with third parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
The EEA includes all EU Member countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third-party data processors in countries that are outside the EEA such as Australia or the USA. For example, this might be required in order to provide support services.
If we do this, we have procedures in place to ensure your data receives the same protection as if it were being processed inside the EEA. For example, our contracts with third parties will state the standards they must follow at all times. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws.
How long we keep your personal information
We will only keep your personal information for so long as it is necessary for the purpose for which is was collected and for us to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations. We maintain retention records of how long information containing personal data will be retained for.
At the end of the respective retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
You have certain rights to control your information and affect the manner in which we process it. This includes:
• A right to request us to correct inaccurate information, or update incomplete information;
Please refer to Updating Your Details section below as to how to do this.
• A right to withdraw your consent where you have given us your consent to process your data;
• A right to object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process your information. When we do rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always comply with your right to object;
• A right to object to us processing your information for direct marketing purposes, including profiling you for the purposes of direct marketing;
• You can withdraw any consent that you have previously given to us or to change your preferences on any automatic benefits that we action – e.g. we may send notifications via email and/or SMS each time we post a new blog entry which may contain information on promotions or competitions – however if you no longer wish to receive this information please see the ‘Updating Your Details’ section below on how to opt out. Please note that if you chose to withdraw your consent for personalisation, due to our system constrains, this will stop all marketing communications we send to you.
• A right to ask that your information is erased (or restricted), provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process your information;
• A right to get access to your personal information
• The Right to request that your information is transferred to another controller in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine readable format)
• To make such a request please write to, Customer Service Team, Luxé Salon Limited, Crown Vaults Building, Chester Road, Buckley, Ch7 3AE or email email@example.com. If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal. To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice, and, where applicable, further information to help us search for your personal information, where a specific request is received. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to make the request.
We will respond to your request within 1 month of us verifying your identity.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information as detailed in the Updating Your Details section.
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
You can learn more about your rights specific to Luxé by reading this Privacy Notice or for more general advice, you can refer to here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
How to reach us
Our Privacy Notice is intended to be helpful to you in explaining why and how we collect and use your personal data and in providing you with information about your rights to control your information. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Or write to us at: Customer Services Luxé Salon Limited, Crown Vaults Building, Chester Road, Buckley, CH7 3AE.
How to update your details
Our personal information can change from time to time so if you need to update your details with us or change your marketing preferences, please do so by emailing us at email@example.com, via our website at www.luxe-salon.co.uk or by writing to us at Customer Services, Luxé Salon Limited, Crown Vaults Building, Chester Road, Buckley, Ch7 3AE.
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice in the future. We will publish any changes on our website and where appropriate, we will notify you by email.